This one day course will raise your level of understanding of issues related to behaviour which challenges services.
Education Panel Cost - £60 per person
Please do not book your place until you have received approval from the Education Panel. Doing so will result in your booking being rejected.
Objectives/Aims of Course
This course will develop understanding of:
- Functional behaviour
- Behaviour as a mode of communication
- Underlying factors and possible triggers
- Recording systems
- How to take a proactive approach
This course includes the following workshops:
- Incident Recording and Non-Aversive Crisis Management
- Active Support
- Pain and Physical Health
- Reducing Restrictive Practice
- PBS in Plymouth
This course will provide a certificate of training for Positive Behavioural Support
Who Should Attend (including pre-requisites)
This course would be suitable for anyone wanting to raise their level of understanding of issues related to behaviour which challenges services.