Working with professional communication coaches from Forum Communication Coaching, and using experiential learning, this three hour course will give you the opportunity to practice your skills, get real time supportive feedback and take away effective tools to use in future difficult conversations.
Most of us at some time have challenging conversations at work, whether it’s with colleagues, line reports, managers, clients or service users. This course is designed to help you manage those conversations more effectively.
Objectives/Aims of Course
- Develop your communication skills and confidence and to provide a supportive environment for you to learn through participation and shared learning
- Raise awareness about what makes effective communication
- Feel more confident and comfortable during challenging conversations
- Develop ways of managing yourself in challenging situations
- Improve knowledge and understanding of supportive frameworks
- Practice communication skills
Each delegate will recieve a certificate of attendance upon completion of this course.
Who Should Attend (including pre-requisites)
This course is suitable for individuals and organisations who want to improve communication at work, and recognise the personal and professional benefits of doing so.