A practical one day course full of discussion and practice around the subject of End of Life Care Planning.
Objectives/Aims of Course
A practical one day course full of discussion and practice around the subject of End of Life Care Planning, offering the opportunity to network with other care agencies, share experiences and gain opportunities to practice good End of Life Care Planning with local resources. This will enhance your practice back at the work place.
This one day course will cover the following;
- Defining what is meant by End of Life and End of Life Care.
- Capacity and Best Interest Decisions around End of Life choices.
- Planning for and offering excellent End of Life Care for people with Learning disabilities.
- Use of resources/skills to enable End of Life conversations with clients.
- Pathways and support for End of Life Care.
This course will provide a certificate in training for End of Life Planning for people with Learning Disabilities.
Who Should Attend (including pre-requisites)
Anyone wanting to enhance their practice around the subject of End of Life Care Planning.